Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Body Measurements

Ah, Easter in Colorado.

While waiting around for our brunch of ham, asparagus, and carbonara, and after having my small breakfast of a Special K cereal bar and a multivitamin, I decided to do a check on my body measurements since I didn't yesterday. The plan I'm on encourages a weight loss of 1.5 lbs a week, and I dare say I've done it! Hopefully in two more weeks I'll reach my maximum goal weight of 120 lbs, at this rate.

Weight: 123.8 lbs
Body Fat: 26.6%
Body Water: 53.5%
Muscle: 36.1%
Waist Circumference: 29"

No change to my waist circumference, but I should not expect to see that for a few more weeks yet. But from last week, I've lost 1.4 lbs, 0.5% body fat, and gained 0.2% in both body water and muscle. I guess this means I'll keep on what I'm doing.

After my parents head back up to Denver, I'm either going to go on my 8 mile run or head to the gym to do some intervals on the treadmill. (I'm a big baby and whining about the snow on the ground and the cold, plus it's supposed to rain this afternoon.)

I also discovered a couple of 6-week programs that I'm going to implement into my training: One Hundred Push-upsTwo Hundred Sit-ups, Two Hundred Squats, and One Fifty Dips. There's also Twenty-Five Pull-ups but 1) the site isn't launched yet and 2) I, uh, don't want to. Each of these programs requires three days a week to dedicate to them, and I'm in the process of figuring out a good way to implement them. But starting tomorrow, it's definitely going to happen. Maybe today I'll do the initial test for all of these so I can figure out a good starting point for myself.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment