Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Down Day

I'm having an extremely down day today. I'm completely unmotivated to do anything but sit on my couch and watch TV for the rest of the night and pig out on cookie dough and ice cream. The snowfall outside is most certainly not helping; I still have to go to my Japanese lesson!

But at least tonight is The Biggest Loser, which means, at the very least, I'll be able to hold back from eating cookie dough and ice cream to make me feel better, and I still have to do my sit-ups and dips (I decided to go ahead and do the dips to even things out). So hopefully between that and salad for dinner, I'll be able to feel better.

Maybe it's that time of month? Or maybe I'm coming down with whatever has been going around the office the past week. UGH.

In an effort to get more positive, I posted an Operation Beautiful note in one of the bathrooms at work. Maybe after The Biggest Loser, if the snow has calmed down, I'll run to the grocery store and post some more notes. Watching my cat roll around the floor and being absolutely adorable is making me smile though. It's the small things, after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment